Happy Summer..I'm back!!

Hey everyone! I can't believe its been so long since I blogged but, that end of the year...its ROUGH!! The last week of school was the hardest I have worked in a LOOOONG time!! Imagine having Kindergarten Graduation, End of the Year party at an amusement park and field day all in 1 week!!  I think next year I need to be in on that calendar committee ;) So needless to say I am soo happy that summer is finally here! I had my last work day last Thursday!  Even though its summer I have lots of training to do over the next few weeks. We are starting a GT program at my school and since I teach advance Kinders I was asked to get my GT certification!  I have to take 5 online classes..eeek! I have never done those before and hope they are NOT too labor intensive..I mean it is summer after all. Then at the end of July I need to attend a Rigor training for some teachers. Not sure what that is going to entail so we shall see. Plus we are doing a book study this summer, so even though its summer I sure am going to be busy!!
  So even though I will be busy learning and growing I have been creating up a storm!! I just posted my 50th item over the weekend! I have to say I find it so relaxing to create! Does that sound crazy?? Here are a few items I have been working on








I told you I enjoy this :) I am really trying to focus on beginning of school year type items. Are any of you like this too??

The best thing about it being summer time is being my with my boys. We LOVE to see movies and have already seen 2 since Thursday! We also LOVE to  hang out at the pool. Pool time is ME time. They play and I read. I love chick lit books and can't wait to read Emily Giffin and Jennifer Weiner new books! Plus I have a list of a few others that friends have told me about.
Wow this post has been all over the place!! So what are you most looking forward to this summer?? Can't wait to hear your comments :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you had a BUSY last week! Geez, I would've needed lots of adult beverages to get me through that.

    You have been creating up a storm! ;) I was feeling the dragging lull of slow summer sales (along with being completely overwhelmed with moving/decorating/settling) and didn't make anything for a while. I started over the weekend and now I'm back to doing it non-stop. Oh TpT, how I love you!

    -Molly
    KinderMolly

    ReplyDelete