Educents and a family getaway

Hey Friends! Hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as I have! We just got back from a little getaway to NOLA. We had never been there before and while we didn't hit up Bourbon St. we did find a bunch of other fun things to do! Here are a few pics
 our first stop was to get some beignets! They are amazing!!
We took a swamp tour and I think this was the highlight for my boys! This guy was just outside our boat..too crazy close for my taste.
Of course when we heard there was a town called Zachary we HAD to stop and have Zach get a pic in front of his sign..haha
even though we were on vacation I had to stop at Target for 1 thing...WRONG
I found GREAT things in the dollar section!! Have you been to your Target yet?? It is a good thing we drove and had our car :)

Have you heard about Educents?? It is a website that is like Groupon for teachers! They have great deals and even some freebies!! My community helpers unit is being featured this week! The best thing is this set is 50% off!! It is an amazing deal! Check it out
Community Helpers


This set is on sale for another week. Make sure you check it out and all the other great deals they have.

I have 2 more weeks of summer and I hope to spend days reading at the pool seeing some more movies before its back to reality.

Have you had a getaway this summer??
















No comments:

Post a Comment