Back To School Blogger Swap!

Hey everyone! Well that time of year is here...BACK TO SCHOOL!! While I do love my summers, when Target gets those brand new boxes of crayons out I just love to get some! I do looooove to shop!!

This year I have joined up with quite a few bloggers for a BTS swap. There are so many amazing teachers over on TPT! The wonderful Cara at
Photobucket

is hosting this years party!! You can start on her blog and see all the wonderful teachers that are participating. I was lucky enough to get matched up with Stephanie Chambers from

One item I am always looking for is morning work. My Kinders come to school and they are just ready to go! I love to have some type of activity out for them every morning that they can work on. Stephanie has a great pack out there!
Back To School Word Building Printables

This set is just perfect for my brand new kiddos! Take a look at what is inside


                                                         Awesome word boxes which my students loved last year!
                                                       word searches...another favorite activity
                                                         
                                                        Mixed up words

                                                ABC order too!

These are they types of activities that are self explanatory and easy enough for students to work on independently.  Stephanie even has these worksheet for the entire year! I highly recommend you check them out! 

Click below for some more great BTS ideas!


                                                               Blogger Product Swap

1 comment: