Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back To School Sale!!

Have you heard?? I know August just started but some teachers are ALREADY BTS!! Everything in my store will be 20% off on August 4th and 5th. Then if you ALSO enter the code BTS14 at checkout you could save even more$$!

My wishlist has been filling up for weeks! I have a new clip art addiction( doesn't everyone??haha) plus, I have had my eyes on some great products. Here are a few of the items I have been looking at
                                    


Photobucket

Do you all know Lori from Teaching with Love and Laughter? If not you MUST go check her out. Her items are amazing! Last year I purchased the Let's Build Words- 1st grade edition and she just came out with this!        
                                    Let's Build Words- Kindergarten

My students LOVED these! I can't wait for them to try out this version too :) Click the title above to see what the unit looks like

Another one of my favorite sellers is The Moffatt Girls Her no prep packets are a LIFE SAVER!
This is the latest one I have my eye on
                                                       Simple Fractions No Prep

I have all her 1st grade one and some others and can't say enough good things about them!!

Of course I have many BTS items for sale too! Here are just a few that my students will be working on
                                                        Back To School Centers
                                                        








                             Back to School Word Work









Make sure you check out my store for many other great deals!
TPT store

Happy Shopping and wishing you all a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment