Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet The Teacher Blogger- Linky Party!

                             Hey everyone! I am linking up with Stephanie from

Photobucket
                                           for a fun Meet The Teacher Blogger!

My name is Carrie. I am a wife, mom, teacher and blogger! This is my 21st year teaching!! I have taught 1st grade for 3 years, 3rd grade for 2, was in admin for 3 years and now back in my most favorite grade Kindergarten! This upcoming school year will be my 13th year in K :) That is truly where my heart is.








I just celebrated 18 years with my hubby Mike!
We haven't aged at all ;)
I have 2 wonderful boys


                             They keep me busy and are my pride and joy!
                                   
We also have 1 cute dog named Cubbie


So now lets get to the

                                    

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Coffee, shopping, going to the movies, spending warm sunny days at our pool, reading a good book and watching TV.

IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I can't imagine doing anything else BUT teaching. Seriously! I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was in first grade! I loved my teacher and she had just sparked something in me. Ever since then I knew what I wanted to do!



THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Smiles, caring and loyal. 

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
I love sitting in PD for 3 weeks instead of working in my room, SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!!!!!

 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Well, anyone who knows me can tell you how much of an 80's fan of music I am. I have had a HUGE crush on Rick Springfield since I have been 11 ( you know that guy that sings Jessie's Girl!!) So, if I can invite anyone that is who it would be...along with all my friends and family. I have met him a few time( ok more than a few..lol) and he is really such a sweet guy!
This was from 2010 :)


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
The crazy fun adventures of Carrie.

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
I would love to be able to time travel. How cool would it be to go back and visit and time frame you wanted to??!!??

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
Fabulous!

 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
ummmm Jessie's Girl!!
told you I was an 80's chick!



 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Morning...all the way :) Alarm goes off and I am out and moving.

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
I have to say my Early Finishers Task Cards
  This is such a great resource to have with those students who ALWAYS finish their work and scream" I'm done, now what?" Also another great thing is they work for many grade levels!


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I am originally from Chicago and moved down to Dallas, Texas in 2006. My family is so important to me and I miss them all the time. We try and go back home 2-3 times a year to see everyone and of course EAT! There is no food like Chicago deep dish pizza. mmmmmm. 
We were so lucky to take a HUGE family vacation to Mexico last year and, as a thank you to my parents we had a photo session on the beach. These pictures are all over our house and always bring a smile to my face


So that is a little bit about me. Now go visit Stephanie's blog to go read about some more amazing bloggers!




2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! We have a few things in common....I put the same thing for my "said no teacher ever," and I too have met Rick Springfield and have his autograph! I love the bright colors of your blog. My custom design is being created as we speak and I can't wait!

    ~Traci
    <a href="http://thebendersbunch.blogspot.com”>The Bender Bunch</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "said no teacher ever" answer! I don't know why every district makes that mistake!!! :D
    The beach family photos are gorgeous!!
    Pam
    MrsPSpecialties

    ReplyDelete