Monday, September 8, 2014

Shopping!! Fun Fall Finds!!

So, over the past few weeks I have been thinking about "What should I blog about" over and over. The week seems to fly by, no ideas come to my head and then I feel like I am neglecting this cute little thing here. 

Today it hit me..I LOVE to shop so why not share with all of you some of the great things I find?!?! So,when I find something amazing (that I get soo excited over that no one gets but other teachers) I am going to share it with all you wonderful readers out there!!

Last week Miss Kindergarten blogged about these SUPER cute frames from Michael's. You can read about them here. I ordered some last week when they were $1.00!! I got pink, white and teal. I really wanted some black ones too, so I ran to the store in hopes of finding some. Well lucky me I did! Come to find out they are only a summer item! I scooped up 5 before they were all gone! I am going to be using them for my centers this week. I hope to blog about that later on this week. 

Great got my super cute frames and had a 20% coupon too! Love when I score a deal like that! Then these caught my eyes                        


                                                plastic fall leaves, owls and pumpkins!

Of course they are to be put on to tables for fall decorations but, in my mind the options I came up with were soooo much more! These are going to be AWESOME math manipulatives!! How perfect are they for patterning?  Or even students can use them for counting, adding, subtracting and many other options. I also thought about having them out in our writing center to have students describe them using adjectives. I can't wait to use them in a few weeks. 

If you love fall as much as I do get to Michael's and see if you can get some for your classroom!
Anyone love to shop as much as I do??


No comments:

Post a Comment