Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Scoop 9/14


I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!

I am going back home on Thursday for a quick visit with my family. There is soooooo much to do before then! It's hard to prep school and my family here before I go. 
I am keeping it short and sweet this week so I can FINALLY tackle that pile of clothes ;)

Don't forget I have a deal going on til my birthday..Buy 2 get 1 Free! Look at yesterdays post for details.
                                                             

6 comments:

  1. Have a happy birthday tomorrow! I'm from the Chicagoland and love it. Hope you enjoy your trip. Happy Sunday!
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! (I say go ahead and celebrate today, too!) :) A trip to Chicago sounds like so much fun! My family LOVES Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your trip!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy birthday! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way! The more laundry there is, the less I want to deal with it! Have a great trip, and enjoy your birthday!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday tomorrow! My birthday was yesterday and I celebrated by getting a cold! (boo!) I spent most of my day blowing my nose and doing laundry - I can't think of a less enjoyable combination of activities.
    Enjoy your week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete