Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Scoop 9/28

Oh MY! Time has gotten away from me again. This poor blog has been left all alone for 2 weeks. Life has been busy but I am linking up for a FUN Sunday Linky with
The Teaching Trio

We have Monday off for Fair Day! We actually get a day off to visit the State Fair of Texas! I am taking full advantage of a day off to get in some doctor appts. that I have been meaning to do.  Plus, I plan to decorate our house for FALL!! I really enjoy this time of year (even though it is still in the 90's down here). I am hoping that it gets a little cooler soon. Even though my kids are older they still love when I bring out the Halloween decorations :) So, it may not feel like Fall but, I am determined to make it LOOK like fall around here.

This week in school we are going to be working on all kinds of scarecrow activities! It is going to be so much fun but, I really need to find some scarecrow books.

What are you teaching these next few weeks??

1 comment:

  1. There's something about decorating for Fall and Halloween that is quite possibly the best time of the year! I mean, I love decorating for Christmas, but Fall is something special all on its own! Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete