Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Markdown!

WOW I have blogged 3 days in a row!! Can ya tell I love joining linky parties?? Today I am linking up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten for Monday Markdown!



All this week my Fire Safety Resources will be used in my classroom and ON SALE!!
These activities I have created are favorites in my classroom this year. My kiddos love hands on activities and that was the inspiration for these



I know some teachers like to save their ink, so I have made the sentence cards in BOTH color and black/white. These cards will be in my writing center all week long.



Another activity my students love is learning new vocabulary words based on the topic of the week. So I have created these:
                                                                Fire Safety Vocabulary











Again these sets come in both color or b/w. One last item I created for morning work are these vocabulary words were some word work printables

                             Printables











Hope you all have a great week and I HOPE to blog during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment