October Currently

Better late the never right?? October has arrived and I am linking up with


I am very happy that Fall has arrived down here in Texas. Today is going to be a beautiful 79 sunny degrees! The perfect fall day :)

We have a BIG school carnival next Saturday and I am in charge of games. Anyone have ideas for older kids games??

This week I will be teaching my students about Fire Safety so I have put my items on Sale!
Sentence Scrambles


Vocab Cards


Word Work Printables


PLUS I am doing a giveaway of these products on my Facebook page today!! Stop by and enter
Adventures In Kinder and Beyond


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Where in the south are you? I'm in the south, too, but it is still really muggy and gross where I am in central Florida! :(

    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live just outside of Dallas. Hopefully cooler weather will head your way soon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was downright chilly this morning! :) I used to live out east and the one thing I miss living in Texas is Fall! :)

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Found you in the currently link up. We have a big Halloween Carnival coming up too. Although the Fall weather has yet to hit us. It's been in the high 90's almost 100's in North San Diego. I can't wait for Fall weather to finally be here. Time to break out the boots! :)

    Heather
    Mrs. Bucaroff's Fantastic Fourth

    ReplyDelete