Sunday Scoop

This Sunday I am linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!
You know when you are about to start teaching a topic and all these ideas come into your head? Ya, well that happened to me and I have been working NON STOP trying to get those items completed..UGH!!  Though, I am taking a break long enough to go catch a movie this am with some friends! I read Gone Girl awhile ago so I hope I remember all that is going to happen. I feel though books are usually better than the movies.
I am also bringing back a fun Sunday Deal!
also my Fire Safety Resources are 20% off til Monday!
What are you up to next week?














2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I always host Thanksgiving at my house too, and my prego brain has totally spaced that! Guess I need to start getting my list together... :-)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun at the movies! It's good that you took the time to do something just for fun. I know what you mean about prepping for a new topic. It's sort of fun but very time-consuming. Thankfully, I made TONS of materials last year to teach rounding. Now I can just print and prep! Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete