November Currently

It's November! That means it's time for another Currently.
 I am linking up with Farley for November Currently


We recently bought a Roku( which is just like Apple TV) and I am HOOKED on it! I have been watching Orange is the New Black every chance I get! I feel like a WHOLE new world of tv and movies have been opened up to me! It is AWESOME :D

I am super excited to turn those clocks back tonight and get some extra sleep. These past few  months have caught up to me and I really need some sleep. Hope my body agrees and doesn't decide to wake me up early ;)

I am also looking forward to Thanksgiving! We get the whole week off from school so we are heading back to Chicago. That will be a great time for me to read a few books! I began reading The Goldfinch just before school started. I can't wait to get back into it again.

Happy November!!

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous you get a whole week off! I wish we did. But I'll take what I can get lol. And I loveee OITNB. I bet its even better on your awesome tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break Carrie. OITNB s on my list of shows to watch- I'm in for a busy tv watching summer break :)
    Books, Bugs and Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post reminded me that I need to check out Roku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH I want OITNB to come back! I just got into this show a couple months ago and my husband and I have already binge watched both seasons! Hooked!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you-a whole week for Thanksgiving! We only get 2 1/2 days! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my post here:
    Liebster Award

    Jen
    An Adventure in Literacy

    ReplyDelete