TpT Super Cyber Sale!!



Have you heard the news?? Tomorrow starts the BIG sale on TPT!!

I have been leaving feedback all day on my past purchases. Every time you do you earn credits!! I have a BIG stock pile of credits to help in my shopping tomorrow!
December can be such a busy exciting CRAZY month! I am going to be using many of these activites in the next few weeks! Starting tomorrow they will all be up to 28% off in my store!

So what is in your shopping cart?? Tell me about what your going to buy.

1 comment:

  1. I have been loading up with clipart .... now to decide!! I have also been eyeing the Fluency and Fitness bundles from Tickled Pink in Primary. There are so many awesome sellers though (including yourself!) that I always spend waaaay too long trying to make up my mind! :) I love getting feedback credits though! Definitely nice to use those!

    ReplyDelete