December Currently

It's that time once again! I am linking up with     Oh Boy 4th Grade
for my favorite linky party!!

We drove straight home from Chicago to Dallas this past weekend. UGH
15.5 hrs with 2 boys who thank goodness LOVE their electronics!! I even read a WHOLE book on this car ride ;) We were looking a bit like zombies yesterday, but it was ok. Now on to the laundry piles! They NEVER end... you too?

This time of year always fly's by in the blink of an eye! 3 weeks will go by in a flash! Which is good cause we know that this is happening in EVERY classroom!

I will be keeping my kiddos as busy as possible that is for sure!!

My hubby's position was eliminated just before Thanksgiving :( So really the ONLY thing I am hoping for right now is a job. Send some positive job vibes his way!

Lastly I am SOO thankful for every fan, follower and reader that has found me since I started this journey. I have met some wonderful ladies and learned SOO much from so many people! I can't wait to see what the future brings :)

Well, since TPT is having there HUGE CYBER SALE.. it's time to get back to shopping! What have you bought that you can wait to use??

4 comments:

  1. I love that ecard. =) I hope your hubby finds a job too! That's so tough on men. And I'll be making the drive from Atlanta to Dallas (and back) in December. It's such a dreaded trip for me!! I go a little stir-crazy after only 4 hrs of driving. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes that's a long drive! I thought the 12 hour drive from Syracuse to Chicago was bad. Good thing I fly most of the time!
    Sending good job vibes for your hubby your way!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ecard is most definitely happening!! Today was a great kindergarten day, but it was a rough day or two back after just the small Thanksgiving break! I am thinking the first week of January will be some retraining and getting back in the swing of things! You are right - time definitely flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is adorable! I love the rainbow chevron. If you need a new Christmas unit, I'm giving away 2! The Polar Express & Elf on the Shelf. Come enter and hopefully get something new! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete