Friday, February 13, 2015

Five for Friday!

I am linking up for my first Five for Friday over at Doodle Bugs!




This week has been one for the books! We celebrated our 100th Day, went on our first field trip to see a play and ended the week celebrating Valentines Day! Talk about being tired!

Monday was our 100th day. I knew it was going to be jammed packed and of course I over planned as I always do. I decided to make all the activities I had picked out into centers



 We started off with a following directions activity. Great way to keep them focused while still having some fun!

 My students LOVE word searches so of course I had one for them :)
 Reflecting back on the past 100 days
 What we will look like when we are 100 years old.

This one just made me LAUGH so hard!! I hope none of us are ever flopee ;)


To finish off the day I found these stickers in the Target dollar bin and made some certificates for my students
We finally got some time on Tuesday to work on our Valentine themed literacy centers
 Sorting long/ short vowels
 Putting sentences togethers
sorting -ch/ -sh words

There is so much going on this month that we only used these for a week but, I have tons of fun things planned for next week!

We were having a Valentine card exchange so I was looking for a quick easy bag for my kids to create. Here is the one I came up with

My art skills are NOT great at all but, my girls loved the way it turned out..lol
I let them use the same templates and create their own. I of course forgot to snap some pics..ugh 


Today was the big day! Even though we were not having a party my kids were so crazy excited to pass out their cards!





They wanted to spend hours reading their cards. It was so fun to watch their faces light up and enjoy feeling special.


This teacher is planning a nice relaxing weekend after all this excitement!


Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You all had one busy week! Enjoy the weekend! I hope you have off for President's Day.

    ReplyDelete