Friday, March 13, 2015

Five For Friday- Spring Break Style

                                    Today I am linking up with


for 







This past week has been our spring break! BOY was it nice to sleep in, hang with my family, eat like crazy and get some things done from my looooong to do list!! Monday is gonna be rough but, that means June is that much closer!!


The weather has been on and off all week so we had to find some inside entertainment. My oldest son and I saw this movie and it was actually not that bad! Of course he loved it ;)




Since we are on vacation that means going out to eat and enjoying family time
                                       yuuummmy milkshakes!
                                       Like Father, like son!
This was actually 6 cookies put together!! OMG was it soo delish!



Spring Break also means time for some Netflix binge watching! I may have watched just a few hours of Friends this week :D
I also had some time to create a few TPT items!! 



This is a new forever freebie in my store! I have been needs some reading logs for my kids :) Click {HERE} if you would like to snag them.
 I also made an author study unit that I am going to use for the last 12 weeks of school. We are going to focus on one author a week and use the fact sheets to gather information. You can check them out {HERE}


Plus I made this a dollar deal for the rest of the weekend! Perfect for morning work, early finishers or even homework!! 



My Spring Break is just about over but, looking forward to warmer days filled with sunshine! Check out the other posts over at Doodle Bugs!


Happy Friday!


4 comments:

  1. I tried "liking" every picture...lol...like its Facebook. You were productive, I am definitely checking out the author study. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you should offer a prize for guessing the restaurant in the milkshake photo. I'm going with Steak and Shake! So glad you enjoyed your Spring Break! I have one more week before mine! Have a great weekend!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for break, family time, and Friends! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are already on Spring Break? I am a little envious. I have 2 more weeks and I am starting to get Spring Fever....I think I caught it from the kids!
    My Fabulous Class

    ReplyDelete