Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently!

It time for my favorite monthly link up with Farley for her Currently party!!

March is a big month for me and my family! It marks the one year anniversary of my journey on TPT. I have learned so much this year it is just amazing! I have also met so many extraordinarily, amazing teachers! I am so excited to see what year 2 brings!!

Also on March 21st my younger son will be having his Bar Mitzvah. This is a really big deal and we are so proud of all the work he has put in! That being said planning a party and getting all the details straightened  out has been STRESSFUL! So while I am so looking forward to watching my son, I will be glad when this is over. Is that terrible??


Ok now its time to see what everyone else is up to. Stop by Farley's blog and check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I saw that it was snowing in Texas yesterday! It actually looked like a major storm. We had it last week in Alabama- 8 inches where I live! Spring needs to arrive!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it true that we all need more time! Especially as teachers! Congratulations on your one year anniversary on TpT! I must be close to my 3rd, it is definitely a rewarding experience!
    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your TpT anniversary! Are you going to do anything big to celebrate, like a giveaway? I will be quite honest, if there's one thing about DFW I don't miss is that weather! It's cold here in ATX but at least no snow. I want that 100 degree Texas heat! And thanks for your sweet comment. :)

    Destiny
    Terrific Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 1 year on TPT!!! Are you going to be going to Vegas?! It is NOT terrible for you to just want it to be over with...between school and normal life things we all need some time to just breathe! I hope that time comes for you soon!

    Have a great week!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your anniversary with TpT! Good luck with the party for your son! What an exciting event for your family. I agree I totally could use more time. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete