Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Currently

Happy April! It is time for my favorite linky party with Farley!




I have been coming down with something over the past few weeks. Just thought it was allergies( don't we all have them?!) but NOOOOOO..viral bronchitis  UGH

I was TOLD I must stay home today. We all know how hard it is for a teacher to be down. I should have stayed home a few days ago but, kept pushing onward.
So this weekend will be ALL about rest and relaxation. I even got 11 hrs of sleep last night..WAAAHHOOOO! Hope these meds keep me heading to recovery!

I am also amazed at how F A S T this year is going! When I think about all that we will do in the next 9 weeks my head is swimming!! You too?

If you were ever wondering about how I got my name for my blog there is your answer. My class is Kinder age but I teach everything on a first grade level. I am always amazed and sometimes forget that they are 5/6 and this smart! Everyday is always an Adventure!!

Head on over to the party and catch up on what others are doing this month.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    What a darling blog!! So colorful and eye-catching! I hope you start feeling better soon....I'm home with my coughing daughter today. Take care of YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! So many fun and bright colors. I am sorry that you are sick and hope that you kick it soon. Thank goodness you have a long weekend to rest up and get back to normal. I agree, I cannot believe the year is coming to an end. Time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete