Friday, April 17, 2015

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! I am joining the fun linky party hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching

Another crazy week! I have been wanting to change up my weekly spelling activities for awhile now. Even the kids were not excited about word work anymore. You know when you have so much stuff you forget what you have?!? Well I pulled out these spelling task cards and they were a HUGE hit!





I took out cards and grouped 2-3 kids per activity. If you want to see all that is included check this out



This week we covered the topic Goods and Services. We sorted pics, gathered information from anchor chart and worked on creating a flip flap book. Here is a pic of our sorting game


You can find all activities here 






This time of the year our supplies are waaaay low. I truly believe my kids EAT glue sticks!! Since I really didn't want to hit Target one more time for glue sticks I found this great idea from Kindergarten Smorgasborg GLUE SPONGES!!!
I am really hoping these last the last 7 weeks of school! I am excited to try them out :)



You have all heard of Go Noodle right?? Well in my class we are VERY passionate about Koo Koo Kangaroo and when we heard there was a new 
Pop Se Koo video we just HAD to watch it like 100 times..lol


Seriously we sing this tune ALL DAY LONG! Good thing I like it too ;)

Any one that know me or my products in my store can tell how much i L O V E
Creative Clip Art! Well this week she came out with a paper line of her AMAZING cute work! I got the box today and this was just the amazing topper I needed to end this week!!!


The paper is soo cute I want to just save it! I can't wait to put it on my desk Monday and use it :)

Time to head over Doodle Bugs and see what else is going on.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I always struggled finding effective spelling activities for my older students. I will have to check these out. I love the glue sponges...I bet you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have always wondered if my kiddos eat the glue too. They always disappear so fast. I am sure I will be having to check out the glue sponge idea by the end of the year. My kids are OBSESSED with Pop See Koo. We have watched the new video a hundred times as well. It's so catchy! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete