Follower Celebration!!!!

When I started this TPT/ blogging journey a year ago I never thought of all the things it could lead to! I have met and collaborated with so many amazing teachers. From all over the globe too! I am still amazed that there are others out there who want to hear about how I teach a certain topic in my class let alone buy something from me that I used in my classroom! I am so happy that I started this journey and to celebrate hitting 2k followers on Instagram I am having a giveaway and sale!!


To say thanks to you all I am giving away a $25 Teachers Pay Teacher Gift Certificate!! You can use it on anything your heart desires! All you need to do is fill out the rafflecopter below.
PLUS~~my whole store will be 20% off this weekend. Even my BIG bundles which are already discounted are also on sale!! Great time to stock up for the rest of the year and get some of this items that have been on your wish list!

Thank you for joining me on this Adventure and can't wait to see what else is in store!



a Rafflecopter giveaway



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your achievements, wish you much success! :)

    ReplyDelete