Five For Friday.May 29th

Happy Friday Friends! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for






This week I tried to come up with activities that would keep my kids engaged! I introduced these Break The Code sheets from Teaching With Love and Laughter and they were a HUGE HIT!



They could not get enough of these sheets. I even had them use this code and make messages up for their friends. Such a great activity :)


I FINALLY got some business cards! I really feel "official" now!

Thanks to Danielle at Crayonbox Learning for creating them!

The past month is had been raining B U C K E T S here in Dallas. Imagine having indoor recess for 3 plus week.  Then this past week we had a day like this

Not sure who was more excited to see the sun my students or ME!

On Wednesday I got to attend my younger sons award ceremony. I knew he was getting an award but, I didn't know for what. My husband and I were SHOCKED when we heard his name called 3 times!! There are not enough words to express how proud we are of him!





This past weekend I made a fun Summer Bingo game that was sent to my TPT followers. We started working on it today.


These are the cards they students can choose from. They color and write the words they choose on this game board.


I have a feeling we will be playing it quite a few times til school is out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love your business cards (and your blog design/colors!!) I will have to go check her out. They are super cute :-) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your business cards! Congrats to your son on all his awards - that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Break the Code game and your Summer Bingo! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete