Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Currently

Hey friends! I am a little late to the part but, it is time for my favorite linky party!! I am joining into the fun that   Farley- Oh' Boy 4th Grade hosts each month!!


This weekend I flew home for the quickest visit ever! I was so happy to join my family and a team of over 30 to help raise awareness and funding to help fight Pancreatic Cancer. Here is a few pics from the walk yesterday


                            Our whole team. We raised over $5,000 for this event!
                                My dad aka Poppie. He is such an amazing fighter!
Me, my Dad and my younger sister who did ALL the planning for this event!

The rest of my currently is pretty self- explanatory! This time of year is CrAzY!!!

For summer- I am bummed I can't make the Vegas conference BUT I am hoping that all my amazing bloggy friends will tell all about it. I will be there in spirit for sure!


Head over to Farley's page and see what everyone else is up to!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to sit by the pool either!

    ReplyDelete