July Currently!

Hey Friends! It is time for my favorite linky party!! I am joining the fun hosted by   Farley  every month. So here is mine!


We are still on vacation for a few more days in Chicago. Best part of coming back home is eating ALL our favorites!! From hot dogs to pizza we must get it all in :D

Once we get back home I really want to take time to read by the pool, see some movies that are on my list and make summer last! 

All Star: People have commented on what a good listener I can be. Lots of friends feel like they can talk when they need someone to just vent to. Makes me happy that people think of me like that :)

Make sure to check out what is going on with all the other bloggers. Happy July!

8 comments:

  1. My to-read list is always really long... summer is when I plow through as many as I can. I hope you enjoy a relaxing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get through a lot of reading, too! Chicago is so much fun! Enjoy!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how jealous I am that you are in summer. I'm heading into the cold part of winter, but at least winter break starts on Friday!
    Enjoy your break!! Make sure you take a break!!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inside Out and Jurassic World are great! :) I saw them both the same weekend. Enjoy Chicago!
    Lindsey
    Miss Johnston's Journey
    L. Paull Designs for All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside out is at the top of our list! My boys want to see Jurassic world too!

      Delete
  5. Have a great time in Chicago, so many awesome places to get yummy food! I hope you're able to spend as much time reading by the pool as you can, and cooling off in air-conditioned movie theaters sounds amazing too!!
    Thanks so much for linking up for July Currently, I had a great time getting to learn more about you!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Friends! I went through all ten seasons in like a month. Now I want to start from the beginning again! lol. Enjoy your summer! Glad you are taking time to relax! :)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete