Makeover Madness!

I am SO excited to join the TPT seller Challenge that is hosted by
 Teach Create MotivatePeppyZestyTeacheristaSparkling In Second and 
Third in Hollywood!!
You can read more about that {{HERE}}

We started off yesterday by taking note of our followers. Here are mine




Not terrible for 15 months into this adventure. As you can see I really don't use twitter. I am not sure how that could help. Plus, at this point there are many things I am focusing on I am not sure I can handle 1 more media to attend to!

There are 4 challenges we are going to work on during this challenge. This first week is makeover madness!! These ladies must have known that this summer that is one of my things to do! Some of my covers when I first started kinda make me cringe!!

So this first week I have picked a big seller of mine to work on! My fraction task cards were one of the first products I had for sale. 

I like when my covers stand out a bit with color( you can tell by my blog how much I LOVE color!!) Bright covers stand out to me and I love everything made by Creative Clips to help my products come to life!

My second makeover goes along with my task cards


These printables have sold a few times. I priced them kinda high(in my mind) so I lowered it greatly. Then once I found out about the challenge I decided I really needed to improve this packet! I made over the cover and also added 8 more activities to this packet! So now it has 15 ready to go activities! I am hoping that this boost will help it sell so more :)

My last makeover cover is a bundle of both those fraction activities.


I think this cover got the BIGGEST transformation! The new one just pops! I really am happy with the way it turned out.

All these items that have been made over are on sale this week! Just click on any of the pictures to check them out.

Make sure to stop by next week to check out our next challenge!

7 comments:

  1. I agree about Twitter. I really just cannot handle another social media. Your makeovers look great! I especially like the fraction bundle! I am SO loving the #tptsellerchallenge. It is awesome especially now that we all have a little more time on our hands : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eye-catching changes girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great transformations! Your numbers are awesome!
    -Katherine
    Sra. Cruz
    sracruzspanish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transformations! Your numbers are awesome!
    -Katherine
    Sra. Cruz
    sracruzspanish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great transformations! Your numbers are awesome!
    -Katherine
    Sra. Cruz
    sracruzspanish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fraction bundle cover! The green is so eye catching!

    Best,
    Bryce
    The Teaching Texan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the changes you have made! So many bright colors and patterns, your makeovers really POP! Great job! I'm now one of your newest followers, I'd love for you to come follow me too! Let's work together to get those numbers up!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete