Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Favorite Things-June

Hey Friends! Today I am joining the fun over at Teaching Trio to chat about some of my favorite things!
Summer is coming soon! There is nothing that I love more than waking up, sitting on my back patio, enjoying a delicious cup( or 2) of iced coffee and enjoying the quiet. It is my favorite time of the day and I SO miss it during the craziness of the school year.
Summer is also the time I LOVE to read! This summer Judy Blume is coming out with new book and I am so excited! I love to read chick lit and romance books. I have my list of authors I love but am always looking for new ones! Who are your favorites??

Make sure to stop by The Teaching Trio to read about everyone else's favorites!




5 comments:

  1. I didn't know Judy Blume is coming out with a new book this summer...how exciting! Hope you enjoy your summer :)
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iced Coffee is my favorite! I love Pioneer Woman's recipe! http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coffee/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Judy Blume was coming out with a new book! Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Judy Blume was coming out with a new book! Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make more time to read. It's something that I've been slacking on. I love sunshine and heat!!

    ReplyDelete