Summer Reading List


Summer....ahhhh the one time of the year that I can read! I really do not have time during the year to get through a book. My friend Molly from Lucky To Be in First is having a summer reading link up! I like to her about new books that I can add to my list.

Here is just a few of the books I hope to read over the summer

I was so excited to learn Judy Blume had a new book out. She is at the top of my list! I also love to read chick lit authors. Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorites!

Are you looking for a few books to read? Here are some that I highly recommend!



What is on your summer reading list? Make sure to check out what other's are reading this summer over at Lucky To Be In First!


Happy Summer Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Carrie we could totally be in a book club together! I love all of your choices! Please let me know what you think of Judy Blume's book - it sounds so much heavier than Summer Sisters (which I LOVED!)

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly, I finished her book in 4 days! I loved it and couldn't stop reading. HIGHLY recommend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was SOOO good! Read it in 2 days :)

      Delete
  3. Judy Blume! Wow, does that bring back memories!!!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete