Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Two for Tuesday!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great 4th of July. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook I am sure you saw some of our vacation pics. We drove up to Michigan and Chicago for 2 weeks for a family vacation. It was so much cooler up there and soooo relaxing! Here are just a few more pics ;)
                                      Beautiful Michigan Sunset
                                      Me and my AMAZING Dad

                                                          Strawberry Picking!!

So now that I am back I am working on my to do list. There are always so many things I want to get done. You too?


This week I am joining 
Chalk One Up for the Teacher

for her 2 for Tuesday!
                        I have put these 2 items on sale this week!
Click below to check them out

Those of you heading off to Vegas have the most amazing time!! I can't wait to hear all about it :)


2 comments:

  1. Your products look awesome! I will definitely have to follow you on TpT (and your blog too, of course)! I love link ups because they lead me to awesome people like you! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you have a great vacation!

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love link ups for the same reason! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete