Back To School Resources



Pssssst....have you heard??


The TPT Back to School sale starts TOMORROW!!!! I can not WAIT to get some of those goodies from my wish list!!

While you shopping you may want to consider some of these activities that I have in my store!

Teaching in K those first few weeks are SUPER CrAzY!!! To get our rules and routines in order we always create our own classroom rules. I put out these posters and together we come up with what each poster/rule should be


Of course I did not take a picture of how it came out in the end but, I will this year!! I like to get the students involved with this process. It make them feel important that they get to help build our classroom and they take more ownership of their actions. Now if you want rules already in place these posters come with rules to match the actions. Here is an example


Just click on the cover to take a closer look at these posters





This next activity has been my best seller since November!!



Teach your students about life from long ago and compare it to how things are today. This activity comes with 28 picture cards, interactive notebook pages, writing prompts and more! 





You can read more about this activity {{HERE}} Click the cover above to see it in my TPT shop.


I am SOO excited to see what everyone else is talking about. Make sure to stop by their blogs and see what they have for this back to school season.

An InLinkz Link-up

                 Don't Forget to leave feedback on all your purchases too!!


Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment