Sunday, August 2, 2015

What's In Your Cart? BTS Linky

Ok I am sure you can tell how ExCiTeD I am for the TPT sale tomorrow!! I looooooove a good sale and the TPT ones are the BEST!!!

I am joining a super fun link up to talk about what is in my cart!



During these sales I really like to get year long items that I know are a great deal!

From my shop you might want to check out




This set has 10 hands on task card centers that my students LOOOVED last year!

Another popular center in my classroom last year were my Sentence Scrambles




In this activity students get 6 words and need to build the sentence. I have this activity for tons of topics and also have them bundled for BIG savings!

One new activity I can't wait to use is my Sight Word Detectives






Okay now what I am so excited to get!!
 SO excited to start using Brag Tags this year! Good bye treasure chest!!



                         I LOOOOOVE Miss Giraffe's Literacy Activities!!

Can't WAIT to get some cute new teacher stickers for my planner!!

Make sure to stop by Speech Room News to see what everyone else is buying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment