Fall Blog Hop!


Happy Fall Y'all!! That is how they like to say it down here in the south! I am so excited to be joining my favorite blogging buddies for an awesome blog hop! The awesome Mrs D's Corner is hosting all the fall fun! Make sure you hop along to all our blogs to get some great ideas and FREEBIES to use!!


Today I want to share with all of you some of my favorite fall things. When we lived up north the weather sure made it feel more like fall this time of year. Ever since I was a little girl I LOVED to visit the Apple Orchards!

I have such great memories of climbing ladders and filling up basket after basket filled with apples. Then of course once we were done picking a visit to the store was a MUST! Apple cider, apple cake, apple donuts and so much more! Maybe that is why I LOVE teaching all about apples in school :)

Another favorite activity I love to do with my family is to visit a pumpkin patch

These days my boys are not into as much as they used to be..sigh, but my wonderful hubby still takes me and we make an afternoon of it. I enjoy finding the out of the ordinary shaped and colored pumpkins to decorate the front of our home with.

As much as I love picking out a pumpkin I DO NOT like all those pumpkin flavored coffees, treats and such. I LOVE cinnamon. Cinnamon coffee, candles, anything cinnamon! I recently got this coffee from Target and I just LOVE it
YUMMY!!


In my classroom fall is such a fun and exciting time too! There are so many books I love to read. My favorite is Otis


This is a wonderful book about compassion and doing what's right. It is the perfect fall book for character lesson in the classroom! 

To have fun all Fall long I have created a fun interactive Bingo game for all of you!


There are 24 fall themed pictures. Student can pick when ones they want on their bingo card



Once their bingo cards are filled in you can play a fun game! This game is also great to help develop vocabulary!

   To snag this Fall Bingo Game click the banner below
I hope you and your students enjoy it!

Now hop on over to my friend


blog to read about her Fall favorites and grab another freebie over there.

Happy Fall Y'ALL!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. Going to the pumpkin patch is one thing I really miss about being in the North. I have yet to find a pumpkin patch in Texas! :(

    I just ordered Otis and the Scarecrow this morning from Amazon! I've never heard of it, but it was a recommended choice so I said what the hay ;)

    Thanks so much for participating in the hop!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete