October Currently


Hi Friends! It is the beginning of the month so that means it is time for my favorite link-up hosted by 




Listening: I LOVE the Ellen show! I watched it every day over the summer. So now that I am back in school I DVR it every day and then come Friday nights...BAM  5 shows in a row :) She makes me laugh and cry. I would LOVE to be on her show. I think that would be AH MA ZING!

LOVING: FINALLY it feels like Fall down here in Texas! It was a PERFECT 80 degrees today. I hope this beautiful weather lasts awhile.

THINKING: Now that is it cooler I am thinking about all those lovely hearty meals I want to make. I like to cook on Sundays for the week so, that all I have to do is just heat up and we have a great home cooked hot meal. SO much better than eating fast food ALL the time! If you have any good recipes I would love to hear about them.

WANTING: I think we can all relate to this. My mind wakes me up so early and it is so hard to turn it off! The bags under my eyes are not pretty!

NEEDING: I have been doing all my work at my kitchen table. We have a OLD computerish desk that is not really being used. This weekend I hope to make it to IKEA to check out what they have got.

BOO-TIFUL: Everything FALL! Love the colors,  the smells, all the looks and so much more. I think my hubby has had ENOUGH of me shopping and decorating our house!

Make sure to stop by Farley's blog and see what everyone else is up to

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I need some major sleep myself. I am exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Michigan, we are currently down in the 40s and I'm thinking its time to start eating fall foods as well but, if it was 80 we would not be thinking thats cool, or its time to eat fall foods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like cooking on Sundays, too...definitely keeps me away from the drive through! This is one of my favorites- http://www.iheartnaptime.net/burrito-bowls/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie! I definitely need more sleep too. I haven't had a good night's rest since little man was born. They all say nap when baby naps, but it's hard for me to do especially when there's so much to be done around the house! It sure would be cool to see you on Ellen one day!
    Antoinette :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how everyone in America decorates for fall - makes me so jealous, I would like crazy if I did it over here because nobody else does! I've never watched the Ellen show - although I have heard lots of great reviews! I used to like cooking on Sundays, but the past year I have had my trusty crock pot, I love coming home in the evening to something all freshly cooked and ready to eat - yum :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete