Pick 3: October FUN!

Hey Friends! I am excited to be showing you today some ideas that I will be using in my classroom this month! This awesome idea is brought to you by 



                     and
Inspired Owl's Corner

October is such a FUN filled PACKED month! With Columbus Day, fire safety, bats, spiders, pumpkins and don't forget Halloween there is just soooo much to do! One area I am trying to incorporate more into my classroom is crafts! It seems like we never have time for some fun....right?  Here are some ideas I found on Pinterest.






I love this one for my kids to work on those fine motor skills as well as sorting! I think for this I would even have my kids rip the paper to fill up the shape. Make sure to click the picture to get more information on Pinterest.







How cute is this fire truck!! Love how we can incorporate shapes into this activity as well. Click the picture to see it on Pinterest.


 How adorable!! Perfect for a spider unit and Halloween together! Click the pic for more details on Pinterest!


Looking for more great ideas? Make sure to check me out on Pinterest

Check out all the other October ideas other bloggers have found too!






4 comments:

  1. Such fun projects for October! I LOVE the spiders! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your paper cup spiders! Thanks for linking up and sharing such great ideas for October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper cup spiders~ So cute!

    ReplyDelete