5 for Friday


Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her 5 for Friday!



It has been a whirlwind week for sure!! We started off the week learning all about Pilgrim children. I don't know why it took me so long to get this idea but I took some of the cute clip art I have and used it for my anchor chart!

Plus these days I have to add a border to EVERYTHING I do ;) My kids thought she looked so cute and it made me smile!

Here is what it looked like after we read a book
I have them hanging on the wall and do not want to take them down just yet.


We also used this week to go over what life was like then and compare it to now.

It was funny to hear their responses to what a phone looked like back then or how they had to use ink to write.
We also worked on telling the difference between fact and opinion with another sorting activity


Some of my kinders have been working on reading their sight words so I made this activity for them. They needed to identify the beginning sound of each picture to make a sight word.
Everyone wanted to work on these! Even my higher kids. It was so wonderful to see them so excited and having FUN!!


Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Week!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that anchor chart! Also, fact vs. opinion is something my girlfriend's 8th grade students still struggle with, haha! Have a great weekend!

    Pili | Perfectly Peeps

    ReplyDelete