Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dallas Blogger Meet Up

Since I have started this blogging journey I have been really fortunate to meet some wonderful local people along the way! Back on October 24th I attended a Dallas blogger meet up. It was AWESOME to see some of my old friends again and even meet some more! 

Of course you have to take a selfie on the way to the meet up right?! I am just amazed that I got a pic with my eye open! I always squint my eyes shut when i smile!


When I arrived these adorable cookies were on each plate. I may have eaten mine as soon as I got home...delish!!


 This was the adorable tote that was rolled up about the plates. I love the saying!! Cute right?!


SOO many amazing goodies were there to win too! I was so excited to win some Go Noodle sway and clip art! I just looooove Megan's stuff and can't wait to shop!

Here are a few more pics



Me and the super sweet Ha from Happy Days in First Grade. It was great catching up and hearing all about her sweet new little girl!


 Sarah from Yeehaw Teaching in Texas in my neighbor! Seriously she lives around the corner from me. She helped host this awesome get together!

 Ashley from Teach Create Motivate was another host and did an awesome job!


Here is a whole group pic! Recognize anyone else? I was so awed to be in the presence of some AMAZINGLY talented teachers! 

If you don't know of any bloggers in your area, you must try and find some. Meeting and chatting with teachers who share the same passion as you do, makes for an unforgettable afternoon!

Can't wait til the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete