Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pick 3 - November Fun!


Happy November everyone! I am linking up to show you some fun November ideas I will be using in my classroom in the next few weeks.


Even though this is not an Election year we do need to cover how we us voting. I found this adorable idea about voting on your favorite way to eat corn! We will be reading these books and talking all about our data. Click on the picture to see it on Pinterest.


I love how this idea incorporates a craft to go along with any Thanksgiving book! What a great and festive idea! Click the picture to see it on Pinterest.



You can't let November pass you by with out doing a great craft that shows what we are thankful for! Love how cute this one is using a toilet paper tube.

Looking for more November ideas? Make sure to check out my November Ideas Board

Look at all the other amazing ideas that have been found by clicking down below:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your pins! Love the ballot box idea and the turkeys! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books are my favorite to use when teaching about elections! One year we voted for either Duck or Gracie to be President! We had fun :) Love the ballot box they made to go with it! Super cute!!

    Stephanie
    Mrs. Cain's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the great pins you found for November! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all three cute ideas! Thank you for sharing, and thank you for linking up at the Teaching Tuesday link up party. I've got these scheduled to go out via Tailwind. I hope they bring you some traffic. =) Please link up a new post again this coming week.
    ~Heather aka HoJo~

    ReplyDelete