Secret Santa { A Gift Exchange}


I was so excited to join my bloggy friends for a gift exchange! I love shopping and this was a wonderful way to shop for others and spoil them! Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner put together this whole thing.  Thanks to her for taking it all on!

My Secret Santa was Melanie from Momma With a Teaching Mission. I was so excited when I got my package! 

She spoiled me so!!

I love getting packages from her because of her sweet notes! It just makes me so happy to have met and connected with such sweet people.


It is so fun reading why she picked out what she did :) She is just the cutest!

So as you can see from above she got me things for my classroom as well as things for home! The school things were taken straight to my classroom! So fast I forgot to snap some pics...hahahaha  My glitter clips and key chain are being put to great use!


I also LOVE how Melanie knows how much I enjoy decorating my planner. She send me the cutest washi tape. Did you see that glue bottle?? PURPLE GLITTER!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

She also picked out the cutest coffee mug and warm fuzzy socks...so fuzzy they have been stolen by my son! Little stinker ;)

 Lastly she must know how much I must  LOVE to shop at Target! She seriously did such a great job with this box!! 

Oh yea that box of chocolate covered Oreo you see up there....um they are already gone..it wasn't just me! My family reaaaalllyy enjoyed them!

Thank you Melanie! I am so happy we have connected and become great friends. 

Hope you all get spoiled this season too!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment