January Currently~2106!!

Happy New Year!! It's time for my favorite linky to see what everyone is up to.




Listening: SILENCE!! My crew is still lounging around upstairs. Today will be a PJ day FOR SURE!

Loving: How restful these past few weeks have been. It has been ah ma zing to sleep, watch tv, see movies and EAT! I know that by Tuesday all that stress will be back so I am soaking it all in right now.

Thinking: That I reaaallllly need to start printing, laminating and cutting for next week. My plans are done but my centers needs to get done!!!

Wanting: I am NOT making the same old resolutions this year. I never keep them. This year I just want to make better eating choices and get some kind of exercise. Let's see how I am doing by next month.

Needing: I would LOVE to have someone prep healthy and good proportioned meals for myself! It would make life easier for SURE!

One Little Word: Happiness~ find it every day in everything you do!



Now head on over to Farley's Blog to see what everyone else is up to!

Enjoy your last few days of break! 



5 comments:

  1. My big kids are quiet in their room as well right now! Santa broke down and got them a gaming system for Christmas :/ I love your word- happiness, and I couldn't agree with you more :) Love you, Carrie! You are such an inspiration!!

    Wishing you all the best in 2016!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a wonderful break...a lot like mine! It's funny how after two weeks off work you feel all filled up again and rejuvenated but it only takes 1 day back at school to be stressed out of your mind again. I am going to try to hold on to this blissful relaxed "me" for as long as possible! I like that you are not going to get carried away with your resolutions...wise! Good luck in 2016...may you find peace, health, and happiness. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Kathy
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are having a wonderful break...a lot like mine! It's funny how after two weeks off work you feel all filled up again and rejuvenated but it only takes 1 day back at school to be stressed out of your mind again. I am going to try to hold on to this blissful relaxed "me" for as long as possible! I like that you are not going to get carried away with your resolutions...wise! Good luck in 2016...may you find peace, health, and happiness. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Kathy
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree that having this time off has been wonderful. Eating should be my middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you had a relaxing break! We took a week off to travel, but now I am playing catch up on doing some school planning! Have a great January!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete