Sunday, January 3, 2016

January Pick 3


Happy New Year everyone! I am excited to share with you some fun pinterest finds that could be fun to use this month!


How cute is this idea? Kids try to earn marshmallows points for their class. They can earn them by making good choices, following the rules etc... If the class fills it up by the end of the month the class gets a hot cocoa party! Click on the picture to see it on Pinterest.



I found these adorable ideas for snowman crafts! There are so many CUTE ones!


Click on the pictures to see them on Pinterest.


Lastly I found a GREAT idea if you have a sensory table in your classroom.

How FUN would it be for your kids to work on letters, numbers or anything else using sparkle snow?!?! I may even do this in a shoe box or something smaller since I don't have a sensory table in my classroom.

Check out these blog posts for some more great ideas!
An InLinkz Link-up

Have some great ideas? Make sure to link up too!





4 comments:

  1. Such great pins! The snowmen are adorable! And it would be fun to have a tray of the snow for practicing spelling words. Thank you so much for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the most adorable snowman pins! Thanks for sharing and linking up! Wishing you a blessed 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with all things snow this month, too!! Thank you so much for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that sparkle snow. I made some tonight!

    ReplyDelete