Target teacher finds!

Hey, everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I had to share with you some of the
AH-MA-ZING things I found today at the Target dollar section. My teacher heart is just SOOOOO happy!


                I am going to use these adorable stickers in my planner! How cute are they?!?!


 I have no idea what I am going to use these for but, there was NO way I could pass them up!


 Of course, I had to get more erasers to add to my HUGE growing collection of them.


 They also had LOTS of  Dr. Seuss things! I got these pencils and bookmarks to pass out to my kids the week we celebrate his birthday.

 Always need MORE stickers.


 These are the best find! Smelly gel pens....EEEkk! I can not wait to use these on my kids papers. They love my smelly markers so I know these will be a BIG hit too.


 Lastly, I found these posters! I am going to hang them up in my library area. I just LOVE them!

You better RUN to target fast! I hope that you are able to find these goodies and maybe some other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment