Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Currently


March is here! That means warmer temps, Spring Break and bluebonnets down here in Texas. It is also time for the monthly Currently party happening over on Oh Boy It's Farley

Here is what going on with me :)

When I get home first thing I do is turn on Ellen! It's my, make me feel good for few minutes of the day. Just love her and dream about being on her show! She seems like such a really genuine person.

We have had a very mild winter down here in Dallas and have had temps in the 70's. Perfect weather and love recess time these days.

8 MORE DAYS. School is reaaalllyy bringing me down lately with everything the expect us to do aside from teaching. I can not WAIT for break. I need sleep.

Over break I am really going to work on getting some exercise into my routine.I have been wanting a fitbit for awhile and decided it is time to get one. Do you have one? Not sure which one I should get. I just know I want something purple.

My school is NOT a polling place. In fact, none of the schools is this area are. I am very happy to learn of that due to how crazy scary that could be.

Make sure to check out what everyone else is up to over at Farley's blog.




6 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your warm temps! We are currently getting hit with about 5-8 inches of snow again. :( Good luck with getting in the exercise. It is a great stress reliever! I am in need of a break too and I cannot wait to be able to sleep in a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope that your snow melts fast! I am so ready for Spring.

      Delete
  2. 8 days until spring break, you got this! Enjoy your beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your Spring Break! Just a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The days before Spring Break are always the looooooooongest. :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete