2 for Tuesday!!

Today I am joining Cyndie and some other great teachers over at Chalk One Up For The Teacher to showcase 2 items that are 50% off today only!!

The 2 bundles I have put on sale are 2 newer ones to my store.

Literacy Clip Cards- Clip cards became a very popular center this past year. Sooo I took that idea and came up with a whole bunch of clip cards! Here are a few skills that are part of the bundle:

                                                        Word Families/ Rhyming Words
                                                                      Beginning sounds
Syllables

You can check out the bundle by clicking on the cover.  Normally it is sold for $27.50. Today it is just  $13.75!!!


The other bundle I have discounted are my short vowel flip books. We started using these flip book towards the end of the year in small groups. Here is what each book looks like.
                        I have used CVC and other short vowel words. This is great for differentiation.





This resource is also 50% off today only! That means each book us just 75 cents...woah!

Make sure to check out all these other great deals too!




















2 comments: